A Personal Perspective on Employment Law

A Blog to be enjoyed by Human Resources Professionals, Employment Solicitors and Barristers and anyone else
who is interested in the world of employment law.









Wednesday 10 August 2011

Writing Articles

I am currently trying to draft an article about the effect that the Olympics will have on employers. The article has to be 1000 words long. I think that I should be able to write the article but 1000 words is a lot and I have to try and make it interesting to the reader.

You get a lot of articles written by employment lawyers for various publications. Unfortunately it is the case that although we are very good at advising people on a one-to-one basis we are not always the best people to make an article interesting and engaging (as I think I am showing in this blog post).

Somehow I will have to try and "sex up" the article or at the very least make it interesting enough for somebody to read from start to finish. I will let you know how I get on and post a link to the article in due course....

Employment solicitor, human resources, thomas eggar, solicitor, andrew browning

No comments:

Post a Comment